The official student news site of Springbrook High School. #thebrooknews

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

Behind the Desk: Let’s Meet Ms. Bernal

Springbrook High School thrives because of our administrative staff.   At the beginning of the school year, Ms. Bernal joined that dynamic team.  From her experience as a banker to her daily Starbucks ritual, she gives us a glimpse into her life behind the desk.

Ms. Bernal, who worked at Wells Fargo Bank before joining Springbrook, has effortlessly transitioned into her role as a secretary. When asked about her favorite aspect of working at Springbrook, she beamed, “What I like most is that everyone is very welcoming. It’s like being part of a big family, and that positive energy makes each day enjoyable.”

Beyond the paperwork and phone calls, Mrs. Rodriguez shared a delightful tidbit about herself. “I like buying Starbucks every day; my usual order is a hot caramel macchiato with oat milk.

Her cultural background, a fusion of Salvadoran and Mexican heritage, adds a unique flavor to our diverse population.

Balancing her role as a secretary and a mother to three children – a 10-year-old, a 7-year-old, and an 8-month-old baby – Ms. Bernal finds Springbrook to be a supportive and understanding workplace.

As we ended our conversation, Ms. Bernal expressed her gratitude for the positive and inclusive atmosphere at Springbrook.

.