The official student news site of Springbrook High School. #thebrooknews

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

Springbrook Freshmen Host Fundraiser, Tape Mr. Weinshel to Wall

Mr. Weinshel, the dedicated Freshman Class Administrator at Springbrook High School, is renowned for his unwavering enthusiasm and commitment to fostering school spirit. Ever eager to support his students, Mr. Weinshel recently found himself at the center of a creative fundraiser organized by the Class of 2027.

In a bid to raise funds for upcoming class activities and initiatives, the Class of 2027 orchestrated an entertaining and unique event that captured the attention of both staff and students. The fundraiser offered participants the chance to purchase strips of tape, with which they could adhere Mr. Weinshel to a wall for the entirety of the lunch period.

For the duration of the lunch period, Mr. Weinshel remained steadfastly affixed to the wall, symbolizing his unwavering dedication to supporting his students and fostering a sense of camaraderie within the school community. His willingness to participate in such a lighthearted yet impactful fundraiser exemplifies his commitment to going above and beyond for the betterment of Springbrook High School.

As the tape was eventually removed and Mr. Weinshel regained his freedom from the wall, the echoes of laughter and the spirit of unity lingered in the air. The Class of 2027’s fundraiser served as a reminder of the vibrant sense of community that defines Springbrook High School, with Mr. Weinshel leading the charge in showcasing Blue Devil Pride in its truest form.