The official student news site of Springbrook High School. #thebrooknews

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

Main Office by Day and Crew Manager by Night

Mr. Williams joins the Main Office Staff

Mr. David Williams has recently accepted the role of Secretary in our main office. With a passion for crafting, engaging in Dungeons and Dragons, and a strong interest in working with adolescents, Mr. Williams has dedicated a huge portion of his career to youth engagement.

His prior experience as a Youth Pastor within his church came to an unexpected end during the challenging period of the pandemic. This forced him to seek new opportunities at the same time MCPS was in desperate need of qualified staff.

Mr. Williams has always had a strong connection to Springbrook High School.  For years, he and his wife supported student activities and the Drama Club.  While initially offered the position of Stage Director, Mr. Williams expressed his desire to continue working directly with teenagers, leading him to decide to officially join the Springbrook community. His personal struggles with depression and anxiety allow him to have an understanding of these issues, creating a genuine connection with students who may be dealing with similar challenges. As he grows in his new role at Springbrook, Mr. Williams wants students to feel supported and reassured that he is always available to assist them in any way he can.