The official student news site of Springbrook High School. #thebrooknews

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

Springbrook High School Varsity Girls Basketball Team Secures #5 Seed in Playoffs

A huge congratulations is in order for the coaching staff consisting of Joia Daniels, Dipna Collison, Kristin Bradley, Celina Herndon, and Ocian White, along with the outstanding varsity girls basketball team at Springbrook High School. Their commendable efforts have earned them the #5 seed in the upcoming 4A North Region II playoffs.

The Blue Devils’ exceptional performance throughout the season has not gone unnoticed, and the achievement of securing the #5 seed reflects their dedication, skill, and teamwork. The entire Springbrook community is proud to witness this accomplishment and looks forward to supporting the team in the playoff journey ahead.

The next challenge for the Blue Devils will see them hitting the road to face off against the #4 seed, Kennedy, in the region quarterfinals. This highly anticipated match is scheduled for this Wednesday, February 28th, at 6:00 pm.

As the team gears up for this crucial playoff game, the Springbrook High School community extends its heartfelt congratulations to the coaches, players, and everyone involved. The support for the Blue Devils remains unwavering, and fans are encouraged to come out and cheer for the team as they embark on this exciting playoff adventure. Best of luck, Blue Devils!