The official student news site of Springbrook High School. #thebrooknews

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

The Blueprint

Springbrook High School Varsity Boys Basketball Triumphs in Playoff Opener

A hearty congratulations is in order for the coaching team comprising Miriam Tesfamikael, Michelle Snape, Folarin Campbell, Brian Harvey, Lucio Lewis, and Demetrius Benjamin, alongside the exceptional varsity boys basketball team at Springbrook High School. Their stellar performance led to a decisive victory over Einstein, with a final score of 77-54 in the opening game of the 4A North Region II playoffs.

Under the guidance of these dedicated coaches, the Blue Devils showcased exceptional teamwork, skill, and determination throughout the game, securing their advancement in the playoffs. The entire Springbrook community is filled with pride at this remarkable achievement.

The next exciting challenge awaits the Blue Devils as they prepare to face the formidable #1 seed, Kennedy, in the region semifinals. Scheduled for Thursday, February 29th, at 6:00 pm, this matchup promises to be a thrilling test of skill and strategy.

As the team sets their sights on the upcoming game, the Springbrook High School community extends their best wishes to the coaches, players, and everyone involved. Let’s rally behind the Blue Devils as they continue their journey in the playoffs, showcasing the spirit of sportsmanship and determination that defines Springbrook athletics. Good luck, Blue Devils!